About Me

My Photo

Mother of 4 boys, Grandmother to 11 grandchildren and Greatgrandmother to 6 greatgrandchildren. I have been involved in art and craft all my life. Have worked in the craft industry over 25 years and with a Diploma of Teaching I find it easy to teach anything I know how to do. I have taught many crafts including, Folk Art, Fabric Painting, Stretch Sewing, Jewelry Making, Napkin Art, and recently Creative Doodling.
I am a full time carer for my husband and in my spare time I am now teaching Creative Doodling. It is not very well known in Australia as yet and so I am getting some very interesting reactions to the concept of turning a common doodle into art.

Saturday, 1 December 2012

New Doodle Patterns from Celtic Challenge 16

New Doodle Patterns from Celtic Challenge 16

WAVES CRASHING


BLOWN ABOUT


HAPPY DOODLING

1 comment:

  1. Hiya!
    I don’t know how you feel about rewards, but I would like to nominate you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Here is what you should do:

    1. Display the award logo in your blog (it can be found in my blogpost http://almafication.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/inspirational-blog-award/).
    2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
    3. State 7 things about yourself.
    4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
    5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

    Kind regards,
    //Alma

    ReplyDelete