- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- Mother of 4 boys, Grandmother to 11 grandchildren and Greatgrandmother to 6 greatgrandchildren. I have been involved in art and craft all my life. Have worked in the craft industry over 25 years and with a Diploma of Teaching I find it easy to teach anything I know how to do. I have taught many crafts including, Folk Art, Fabric Painting, Stretch Sewing, Jewelry Making, Napkin Art, and recently Creative Doodling.
I am a full time carer for my husband and in my spare time I am now teaching Creative Doodling. It is not very well known in Australia as yet and so I am getting some very interesting reactions to the concept of turning a common doodle into art.